
Hey guys! So , I had the most BORING weekend! Friday after school, I saw a wreck happen right before my eyes! It was literally a few feet in front of me. I was driving down I-24 , when I see a tractor trying to change lanes and apparently did not check its blind spot, when BOOM! It hit a Honda civic. It sent it swerving from the left lane, all the way to my lane ( the far right lane). I then did my best to avoid being hit and made my way to the right should, barely making it. I few pieces from the car hit my car, but no damage was done to my car. Thankfully no one was injured, but I felt bad for the guy's car that was damaged. I was so thankful I did not get hit , because that was a miracle!
My weekend consisted of yard work all day Saturday, Sunday school , and then studying Sunday night. I hope you guys had a better weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
oh my gosh! I am so glad you are ok! Did you enjoy your time in Tennessee with your family. So glad we got to catch up before I left!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, wow, I did not realize how old this was. This happened a looooooong time ago. lol. You should write some stuff about Cali. Add some pics. I've never seen that side of the states before.
ReplyDelete